About Me

My photo
I am a recent college graduate who is taking a year off from school to live in Honduras and work for the non-profit organization, Global Brigades. This is absolutely my dream job and I would love to share my adventures with you throughout this year. My story that I want to share with you is much longer than 1200 characters (the limit of this section of my profile) so please see my blog post titled “About Me” to find out more about how I ended up here in Honduras.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Conference Video

Here is our introduction video that we played at the Student Leadership Conferences in Chicago and Seattle. The video overviews each of the 9 programs that Global Brigades currently has and the three countries (Honduras, Panama and Ghana) that we are currently working in. Watch it to learn more about the organization that I am currently working for!

No comments:

Post a Comment